Pages

Friday 2 December 2016

leonardy Animal Racing - Crazy Story

Animal Racing!
Once in pt england school we had this weird event named 2016 pt england school animal event . We are bringing any animal and and Awathan bringed a horse and Lorenzos one is a dragon. And my one was a phoenix two of my friends “said i will beat you” and I “said no you are not i can fly over you”. And my friend “said ohh yeah let’s go”

when we arrived in pt england school we were so excited. I “said let’s go Awathan” and the person said on your marks get set GO!. and it was like the flash but faster and my phoenix flew over  I “said I am going to beat you” and I went super fast. and I could not see them and then Awathan caught up to me and then I saw Lorenzo on his huge flying dragon. and I tried to go faster but it would not work and then they caught up I was so surprised and I went faster and then it worked. And I was gone all the way I went so fast i fell off! And they could see me and i said

phoenix come back!!. Awathan and lorenzo passed me And I said noooo!!!!!!! And then the phoenix flew and saw me and he went and picked me up and I said faster!! And he went faster than the flash and the phoenix got there and Awathan “said you win and I said I am faster than you. And then he got the prize he won the world cup and he got lollies and treats and i was crying. And Awathan came second and Lorenzo came third that is the story of the phoenix that beats all of them and the people who entered the game and in 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment