Pages

Thursday 24 November 2016

leonardy Crazy Motat Adventures

Crazy Motat Adventures

Some friends from school go to Motat with their teacher, but get lost inside of the museum. What kind of adventure do they end up on??...Write to narrate (tell) a story about this adventure.

Think about:
  • where your story is set
  • who your characters are – what they do, what they say, and how they think and feel
  • the problem and how it is solved
  • the order of your ideas and how they are linked.



Planning Space
Beginning:
(Characters & Setting)
Y5 and y4 on a trip to motat
Middle:
(Problem)
My and my friend’s get stuck at motat
End:
(Fix)
It was just a dream.


Start Writing Here:On Tuesday At  Motat me and my friend’s were in the toilet’s.I finished going to the toilet’s and i said to my friend’s hurry up! The bus is gonna go.My friend’s said i am taking a one and they said to me i am gonna take 1 minute.you know how mene minute my friend’s toke in the toilet 10 minute you guy’s take for agish.It was geting late.Me and my friend’s were going were the team were but they were not there.



I was like this to my friend’s were are our team and my friend’s were like this we don't know where our team are.Me and my friend’s went to the front gate and the bus all redy left and me and my friend’s were like nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.Me and my friend’s found shoult in motat and we stad at motat for a night.My friend leone woke me up and i woked up and when i woke up it was my mum i was like this to my mum were am i and my mum said you a at home that was a geem.









Feelings
excitement
eagerness
tired
grumpy
fascinated
embarrassed
annoyed
afraid
surprised
glad
worried
delighted
confident
Verbs
exploring
walking
talking
yelling
running
screaming
shouting
quietly
experience
eager

Abby
Get Smart
The Big Machine
The big white dome
School bags
drizzly
grey clouds
raining
Tram ride
experience
tour
arcade games

Nouns
teachers
Tram ride
exhibits
Mirror maze
exhibitions
Old steam train
village
cars
Hands on exhibits
Old school room
theatre
Adjectives
abandoned
adventurous
large
small
amazing
awesome
beautiful
creepy
weird
strange
quiet
huge
enormous
Scary
You can turn over a cup without spilling the liquid inside

A child can lift a grown up

A rainbow will change the order of its colours

A magnetic field will work through anything

All colours mixed together make white

Electricity cannot flow through people like wires

2 comments:

  1. sup Leonardy i like your Motat writing that you did that is a nice writing keep up the good work.

    from nevaeh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leonardy i love your Motat writing Keep up the good work.

    By Leone

    ReplyDelete