Pages

Wednesday 17 October 2018

About my holidays

In the holidays me and my family went to the movies an golf.  It was so cool first we went to the
movies an so we got there.  We got there an Its was so paged an we were eating popcorn An
me and my little siblings got a drink each an we were in number 5
An the movie we were watching was Johnny English.  An Johnny English was Mr bean
An he was a spy!!!.  Its was so funny and fun.  After when we finish the movies we went
To golf.

So then we went to golf we had to pay an then we got our drive and our balls.  So then we went
inside an there were so many people in there. It was in just us in there there were so many people
in there.  After we finish golf we went back home. Its was morning we woke
Up and we had to clean were we sleep an we did.  My mum said if we clean up the house we Get to
go to the pools.  So then we did & then we went to the pools and + it was so hot. We went an it was
so!!! Paged in the pools.  After that we came back home & sleep.Image result for about holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment