Pages

Thursday 18 October 2018

About my immersion assembly


It’s the start of the term it’s time to find out what our study will be.  As usual our teacher’s are
playing things down, keep things underwrap so we won’t know until our immersion assembly.   
Immersion assemblies are the Pt England Way! Let me explain to you in the next 3 paragraphs
why we love having immersion assemblies.


Being excited - eager to learn!  That’s us - that’s what the immersion assembly today has us
feeling.  In the morning it was the start of the term.  I couldn't wait in till the immersion assembly
start because i was so excited for it.  We had our meeting first before we went to the
assembly.


Why we love having immersion assembly is that we like to watch the stuff that our teachers
make Because they are so funny and interesting.  The stuff that our teachers do means that
what we do for this term. I thought it was a good thing to do this year & a fun thing to do.


I am so interested in what we are learning I was so excited I just wanted my teacher to say
what we are doing this term but I knew I had to wait for team 1 to 4 to finish. Time goes by as
I waited for my team to go up team 1 goes up then team 2 but they done a pretty long performance.   

No comments:

Post a Comment