Pages

Monday 19 November 2018

About the diary under the tree

Image result for trees

In the morning I was running to the park, when i got there i was so hot from running to hard. so then i went under this tree and had a break.  I was about to go back home but so then i saw this book that said diary under the tree. I had A look at it and it said someone's name. So then i started Reading for some reason i had a feeling that this diary was for me.  Because it said he was fast, and he liked so much sport an that. But at school i asked her if this
Was her diary and she said yes.  I asked if she really felt this way but she kept denying it, i was so confused wondering to myself why doesn't she like me. But then, the next day at school i asked her if the writing from the diary was about me but she said it was about this boy.  I was like or ok then.
To be continued.


1 comment:

  1. hello, Leonardy i like your story about your tree it's very cool i hope to see more posts from you.

    ReplyDelete